- UniCredit & Universities Foundation
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- UniCredit Tower - Tower A
- 20154 Milan, Italy
- Tel +39 02 8862 4383/40
Support for research - ECON JM BEST PAPER AWARD
Welcome to UniCredit & Universities!
10 November 2015 – It's closed the 2nd Economics Job Market Best Paper Award. The competition is aiming at PhD candidates and PhD graduates from the 17 European countries from the UniCredit perimeter.
The main requirements are:
1) candidates must be enrolled at one of the following institutions: Barcelona GSE; Bocconi University; London School of Economics and Political Science; Mannheim University; Oxford University; SciencesPo; Stockholm School of Economics; Toulouse School of Economics
2) candidates must be participating in the Economics Job Market 2016 during the American Economic Association Annual Meeting.
The winners are:
- Luca Facchinello (SSE) with the paper "The Impact of Early Grading on Academic Choices: Mechanisms and Social Implications"
- Christoph Siemroth (Mannheim) with the paper "The informationale content of prices when policy makers react to financial markets"
Prizes of €2,000 will be awarded to the two outstanding Job Market papers on topics related to general economic subjects.
The winners will have the opportunity to present their work during the annual Symposium of the Spanish Economic Association (Job Market session), which will take place in Girona from 10 to 12 December 2015.
Back to Support for research
CARLO GIANNINI FELLOWSHIP - 4th ed.>
The competition for 1 Research Fellowship in Econometrics Carlo Giannini - 4th ed. is now open. The competition aims at the best researchers of all nationalities who wish to undertake advanced research in econometrics in an Italian university. Read more
MARCO FANNO ASSOCIATION: NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS>
The new Chairman is Giorgio Barba Navaretti and Vice Chairman is Carmine Di Noia. Directors are Lucrezia Reichlin, Michele Salvati and Marco Spallone. Giannantonio De Roni Secretary General. Read more
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM>
NEWS! The 3rd UniCredit International Internship Program will be launched by mid Febraury, a contest for a 3-month summer internship abroad at UniCredit Read more
Scholarship Crivelli Europe
All the winners of the 13th Edition
Scholarship Marco Fanno
All the winners of the 2014 Edition
Scholarship STUDY-ABROAD GRANTS
All the winners of the 4th Edition
Scholarship International internship program
All the winners of the 2nd Edition